Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

ManifestBuilder Error Message

Go to End

sjbmaine

Community Member, 17 Posts

13 April 2009 at 2:02am

I recently installed Silver Stripe 2.2.3 on a client's hosting server with Godaddy (this is the version GoDaddy has available for automatic installation). When ever I attempt to db/build or flush and some other odd times, I receive the following message:

Warning: scandir(/home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/themes/Page.ss) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 20): Not a directory in /home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

I confess that I don't know enough about this to know what I should be doing to solve the problem. Despite receiving the error message, I am able to work with the site.

Thanks!