I just went back to a website (www.nbgardens.co.nz) I was working on last week, and the main content is not showing up on any of the pages - everything else, images, backgrounds, menus, etc are. I'm not quite sure what is up with this as my last edits were all adding content and I can't think of anything I have done that could cause this. the only clue I have so far is when I tried to do a /dev/build?flush=1 I got the following errors:
Warning: fopen(/home/nbgarden/public_html/silverstripe-cache/manifest-main) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nbgarden/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 101 Fatal error: Cannot write manifest file! Check permissions of /home/nbgarden/public_html/silverstripe-cache/manifest-main in /home/nbgarden/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 105
I have done a search and seen this has been an issue for shared servers with SAFE_MODE enabled, I'm not quite sure whether this is my issue or not as I have two SS websites hosted by the same server one of them has just had this issue crop up after having no issues for the last month and the other is not having any problems.