Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

[Solved] 2.3.1 - Warning: Warning: there are two 'XXXXX' files both containing the same class

Go to End

3 Posts   3210 Views

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 607 Posts

17 June 2009 at 11:42am

Edited: 18/06/2009 9:17am

Hi all,

We have a SS site running on a live server, and I am in the process of migrating it to another server.

I have taken the base code from the current live site, and copied the database. I have set these both up on the new server.

When I open the site on the new server, in Dev mode, I am getting a few dozen warnings, this being the first:

Warning: Warning: there are two 'BulkLoader' files both containing the same class: '/home/xxxx/public_html/sapphire/dev/BulkLoader.php' and '/home/xxxx/public_html/cms/code/BulkLoader.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/xxxx/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 276

Then a fatal error output of the above first warning.

This is all relating to files found in the new 'sapphire/dev' folder.

Any ideas what the fix is for this? I'm sure I've seen it, but a forum search only results in another person talking to himself.

Cheers
Aaron

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

17 June 2009 at 8:01pm

Edited: 17/06/2009 8:01pm

Try just deleting the duplicate files. Looking at the cms code for 2.3 I see no mention of BulkLoader etc so just remove the duplicate files from there.

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 607 Posts

18 June 2009 at 9:17am

Hi Will,

Yes, I found the issue was that there were remnant files left in the cms and sapphire directories from the previous version of silverstripe.

Deleting /cms and /sapphire and re-uploading 2.3.1 versions from scratch fixed the issue.

Cheers
Aaron