Hi everyone! till today i'm using WampServer. it's really good and usefull. but every time when i make a website. i have to make template, then other information i mean content i have to upload online(hosting). but i want to do it in my PC then upload it to website hosting.
How can i do this? How can i copy out MySQL from my PC to WebsiteHosting? or you know another way?
MY PC: Windows XP SP3
Website hosting: Linux or other except Windows
1) Create a new database on your Webhost (usually through some sort of control panel)
2) Dump your local database contents to a file (using PhpMyAdmin, the Backup function of the MySQL Administrator tool or command line)
3) Import the database dump into the database on your webserver
4) Copy all files from your PC to your webserver
5) Modify _config.php and .htaccess to reflect your webserver settings (update DB credentials and make sure RewriteBase in the .htaccess is correct)
I regularly copy local sites to webservers and it always worked like a charm. Oh and another thing:
6) On your production server, remove the error-404.html file from the assets folder and run dev/build?flush=all. This should recreate the cached files and the 404 error page (which may contain invalid links if you use the one from the local installation)