Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba


Go to End

9 Posts   1825 Views


Community Member, 43 Posts

23 September 2009 at 7:58pm

don't worry guys, i fixed it!
I moved everything into the web root folder (thanks howardgrigg) and then changed the code in the .htaccess file (thanks banal).
You have helped me a lot =)

Go to Top