Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Migrating images?

Go to End

3 Posts   1611 Views

Rawbit

Community Member, 52 Posts

29 September 2009 at 8:47am

I'm trying to mirror/clone a silverstripe website already installed. Right now everything works fine except the images/assets. I'm copying the File, HomePage, SiteTree tables&data from one database into the other so all of the relationships of the images on HomePage and File are exactly the same. However, these images don't show up in either the front or back-end... Am I missing something simple? I've also included the assets folder and all subfolders/files from the old to the new.

Any idea why these images aren't showing up in either the front-end or back end of the cloned site?

Rawbit

Community Member, 52 Posts

6 October 2009 at 2:06am

Bump

dalesaurus

Community Member, 283 Posts

6 October 2009 at 3:38pm

Have you tried throwing the site into Dev mode and manually doing some DataObject::get on 'File' and 'Image' to see what kind of error are thrown? Initially it seems like you have copied over the right DB tables and files to make this work.