has anyone managed to install silverstripe with sqlite?
I followed the instructions on the sqlite (http://doc.silverstripe.org/modules:sqlite) on a fresh install. New install on Windows Vista using WAMP, test installation with default silverstripe and MySQL works
Now trying sqlite ...
Option 1: Installer
- installed silverstripe 2.3.7
- installed sqlite module latest trunk
- run http://localhost/test/install.php
-> there is no way to "choose sqlite from list of DB adapters"
-> MySQL is the db, no choice
- downloaded sqlite3-trunk-r102974.tar.gz and copied into folder sqlite on top level
- modifed _config.php
- run http://localhost/test/dev/build
->Fatal error: Class 'SS_Database' not found in C:\opt\wamp\www\test\sqlite3\code\SQLite3Database.php on line 8
after Option 2 activities, the CMS was not working anymore, even after removing the changes in _config.php
I think, there is no use in trying Option 3 ...
If anyone has managed to get silverstripe to run with sqlite, I would like to know how to do an installation on a blank environment as for the moment it doesn't look like it is working from scratch