Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

SQlite 3 for SilverStripe

Go to End

3 Posts   1801 Views

DesignerX.com.au

Community Member, 107 Posts

26 July 2011 at 9:19pm

Edited: 26/07/2011 9:20pm

hi, i am trying to run SS on a SQLite databse, its fresh instal.
I found this module : http://silverstripe.org/sqlite-database/

but, i cant get it to work, i am using the latest SilverStripe, anyone can help me please.

ayman.255@hotmail.com or just reply to this post.
Also, i am looking for an expert in SilverStripe , I will have jobs available for the right person.
Thank you

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

26 July 2011 at 11:19pm

but, i cant get it to work, i am using the latest SilverStripe, anyone can help me please.

It pays to at least mention the error which is occuring. Your PHP installation will also need to support PDO_SQLite3 for the module to run.

DesignerX.com.au

Community Member, 107 Posts

27 July 2011 at 4:56pm

Edited: 27/07/2011 5:08pm

well, now it worked, i installed the SQlite , i just came back after few minutes & worked by it self. :)

Now, SQLite in here need an absolute path, I am running a localhost & haveing a problem :

EG : I have SS running at localhost/SS/ < this here is installed to the SQLite & works fine
But, if i make a copy to : localhost/copy_of_SS/ < this does not work, it says page not found.

NOTES:
- I did change the path of the database in /mysite/_config.php ( the path to the db is absolute & 100% correct )
- No widgets or modules are installed yet, clean install (only the sqlite module is installed )