Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Required Once error installing SilverStrip v3.0.1

Go to End

3 Posts   1095 Views

PaulB

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 August 2012 at 9:12pm

Edited: 30/08/2012 9:14pm

I am having problems installing SilverStripe v3.0.1. I have downloaded the latest version of the cms (yesterday in fact) and decompressed on my hard drive and then uploaded to the webserver (don't have console access on the server). Once the correct details were entered for the Db, the server passed all tests with one warning about magic_quotes in php.ini (which I seriously doubt is the problem). It is a shared hosting account. php is v5.3.10 and apache is 2.2.22

The install script starts to run but immediately after the message "Building Database Schema ..." I get the following error and am not sure how to go about resolving it.

Warning: require_once(zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/threeceq/public_html/framework/i18n/i18nRailsYamlAdapter.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.php' (include_path='/home/threeceq/public_html/framework:/home/threeceq/public_html/framework/parsers:/home/threeceq/public_html/framework/thirdparty:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/threeceq/php') in /home/threeceq/public_html/framework/i18n/i18nRailsYamlAdapter.php on line 3

The instructions on screen say to refresh the page, but this only takes me back to the start of the install where it states it is already installed. I have repeated the process a few times to make sure I have not had finger trouble but the error is consistent.

Any help and advice appreciated.
Thanks.

PaulB

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 August 2012 at 9:32pm

I should have added that I checked to see if the file specified does in fact exist and it does - has permissions of 644.

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

2 September 2012 at 2:55pm

Checked the case sensitivity of the file (http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/7154)? Also check your PHP include_path. It should include the framework folder/thirdparty folder.

Download the latest 3.0 branches of both CMS and framework, replace the folders with the ones you originally downloaded and try again. If still running into the issue then raise a bug

https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/tarball/3.0
https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-cms/tarball/3.0