Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

My home page won't load

Go to End

2 Posts   1101 Views

DonM

Community Member, 8 Posts

26 June 2013 at 8:39am

Hello

Recently my theme stopped working (Blackcandy5) after functioning without issue for 6 months. I couldn't find the issue so decided to reinstall Silverstripe on the webserver and start again (this shouldn't have been a problem but I didn't have a copy locally - yep I know I should be working locally then uploading to the webserver but I never know which files to upload?). Anyway I recreated 4 pages before doing the home page and thought everything should function but the home page won't load only a landing page put there by the web hosting company I believe. All other pages show up but if I go to the home page nothing. The web address is www.urm.com.au and as mentioned if you go www.urm.com.au/about-us you can see the site, themes and other pages but just can't get back to the home page. I have tried flushing the site without luck. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards DonM

(deleted)

Community Member, 473 Posts

26 June 2013 at 8:43am

Try deleting the home.html file from in your hosting environment.