Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Problem deploying to Dreamhost

Go to End

2 Posts   3026 Views

electric

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 February 2009 at 2:43pm

Hi guys,

Not 100% sure this is a Dreamhost specific problem -- but It's really the only place I can test at the moment.

Uploaded all my code (which runs perfectly on my local machine) with a copy of the database (again, same version which was running locally) to no avail

Turned on dev mode and am getting the following error:

<code>
DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `GhostPage`.*, `Page`.*, `CheckoutPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `ArticlePage`.*, `GhostPage`.ID, if(`GhostPage`.ClassName,`GhostPage`.ClassName,'GhostPage') AS RecordClassName FROM `GhostPage` LEFT JOIN `Page` ON `Page`.ID = `GhostPage`.ID LEFT JOIN `CheckoutPage` ON `CheckoutPage`.ID = `GhostPage`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `GhostPage`.ID LEFT JOIN `ArticlePage` ON `ArticlePage`.ID = `GhostPage`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *designindex\.webfumaster\.com *(,|$)') AND (`GhostPage`.ClassName IN ('SiteTree','GhostPage','Page','UserDefinedForm','AccountPage','CheckoutPage','EcommerceTermsPage','Product','ProductGroup','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','SubscribeForm')) ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Unknown column 'GhostPage.ClassName' in 'field list'
</code>

The field doesn't exist in the database, but never existed locally either -- and was being accessed at secure.designindex.dev (had it in my hosts file)

Any ideas guys ?

Reference URL is here: http://designindex.webfumaster.com/

electric

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 February 2009 at 2:56pm

*sigh*

As always, as soon as I hit the "Submit Post" button, the site comes right -- by itself... for no reason, whatsoever