Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Two sites and manifest-main

Go to End

3 Posts   2450 Views

Jarek

Community Member, 30 Posts

15 July 2009 at 8:58pm

Hello

I've two SS sites at one server (one 2.3.2 version, second 2.3.1 version) and they don't work at the same time. I'v error "Object->set_uninherited() is deprecated" (in 2.3.2). I'v spotted that problem is in cache file manifest-main. Both sites are writing cache to c:\WINDOWS\silverstripe-cache and overwriting manifest-file. Why SS isn't wrting cache to own folder (silverstripe-cacheD--htdocs-XXX), how can I force wrting to seperate cache folders?

Jarek

Community Member, 30 Posts

31 July 2009 at 1:23am

Edited: 31/07/2009 1:27am

Hello

I've solved this error. Problem is in function getTempFolder() (Core.php) where is code:

if(preg_match('/^(.*)\/sapphire\/[^\/]+$/', $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'], $matches)).

Used preg match rule works only on unix paths (where slashes are used). When are backslashes in path rule doesn't match.

This is correct code:

if(preg_match('/^(.*)[\/\\\\]sapphire[\/\\\\][^\/\\\\]+$/', $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'], $matches)) {	
    $cachefolder = "silverstripe-cache" . str_replace(array(' ',"/",":", "\\"),"-", $matches[1]);
  } else {
    $cachefolder = "silverstripe-cache";
  }

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

1 December 2009 at 11:48pm

Thanks for the patch, it has been applied to the development branch of 2.4 and will appear in the next 2.4 release.

Here are the changesets: http://open.silverstripe.org/changeset/94134, http://open.silverstripe.org/changeset/94135 with a unit test to check the behaviour with different platforms.

Sean