Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Releases and Announcements /

Latest news about the SilverStripe software.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, assertchris, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, Graves

A new eCommerce module for SS: SilverCart released

Go to End

12 Posts   7799 Views

joelg

Community Member, 134 Posts

1 May 2011 at 8:26pm

Hi baba-papa (wonderful nickname by the way - my kids would like it)

The demo-shops looks really great. Had a look at admin area also.

I have a question which I can't seem to find an answer on, perhaps you can help me.

I'm working on a shop that has only one product each week. The product can only be sold one time for one client. It's a booking.

The problem is of course that there is only one booking to sell. So when a customer has bought the "product" it should become unavailable for that week.

Could this be done in SilverCart?

Joel

Ramon

Community Member, 14 Posts

1 May 2011 at 8:54pm

Edited: 01/05/2011 8:55pm

Hi Joel,

thank you for your feedback.

This is quite a special feature that SilverCart does not support out-of-the-box. But we could customize SilverCart for your client and develop this feature. Drop me an email to rkupper@pixeltricks.de with the detailed requirements if you are interested to obtain an offer for that.

Cheers
Ramon

baba-papa

Community Member, 279 Posts

2 June 2011 at 10:30pm

Edited: 02/06/2011 10:31pm

Over the last weeks we had several bugs fix and now proudly present SilverCart 1.0 final. The code is used by us in several live online shops. A short info on scalability: We will have an ecommerce project going live this month with 300 000+ products. The frontend still works smoothly. This is not only our merit, it also shows the capabilities of Sapphire.

pixeltricks

Community Member, 1 Post

27 July 2011 at 7:42am

Edited: 06/08/2011 5:10pm

As we continuously improve SilverCart with new features, enhancements and bug fixes we jumped to version 1.1 last week. Check out the change log.
We already did some fixes and improvements so download the tip version from our public repo.

Go to Top