First off, I used ThickBox probably over 100 times and have customized the source code a lot as well.
My problem is making anything a gallery using the rel="" method just totally breaks thickbox. It just shows the loader gif and runs on and on. If you take out the rel="" it works 100% fine.
I have done numerous tests and found out that it breaks with the <script> tags are self closed like <script > rather than <script></script>
I am placing my script tags directly into the template in the head. Things I have tried are:
- â€¢ Removed ALL other JS code from SS except jQuery and ThickBox
- â€¢ Added alerts to the start and finish of both jQuery and ThickBox and all alerts show up
- â€¢ Tried append() and prepend() jQuery functions to try to add the script tags after SilverStripe changed them, no luck. They wont even appear.
- â€¢ Tried it locally with same HTML Head (xml head and XHTML 1.1 DOCTYPE) but with <script></script> and it works. With <script > it totally breaks. this is also on an HTML page with nothing but 3 <a> and <img>s, 2<script>s (jQuery and ThickBox), and one <link> (thickbox.css). other than that it's barebones.
- â€¢ Testing this in FF3
- â€¢ Also tried other module windows and they are also breaking, but swfObject, jQuery, and my own code JS and jQuery code works fine.
anyone have any ideas?
[edit reason] you guys should really put in bullets/discs for bbcode ulists.