do you know if page-elements can (and how) be adjusted to work on multilingual web site?
Main issues i have are that
1. editing a grid.ss layout page, changes will not be taken unless by workaround to choose "back" a empty template, then assign the grid layout again to that page.
2. when cliking to edit a section, but you don't do anything at all... instead just "close" the edit window, the DrigPage shows empty (blank). Only when choosing again the GridPage on admin left menu, content shows up again proper.
3. Some of the icons (like edit, close etc) are not displayed any more, tried almost everything. Can not explain behaviour.
1. popup window to edit does full size on browser, not within screen, like it should. You have to use "back" button to see admin area again.
2. GridPage is not loaded on first click (needs to be clicked twice)
Could you help on some of these issues?
Thanks for your comments