Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Themes /

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Blackcandy theme question

Go to End

2 Posts   2106 Views

jseth

Community Member, 98 Posts

6 March 2010 at 7:54am

Edited: 06/03/2010 8:57am

I think this will probably be an easy question for someone with more experience than I. I'm using the Blackcandy theme and have customized it to suit our organization, but there are two things I need to change that I just cannot find!

1. I'm using Widget Manager , and the rss widget shows up nicely in the left sidebar, however the font is quite tiny and the links are blue. I'd like to enlarge the font a bit, and change the font link color. I'm able to change the link color and size for my content within the theme, but not in the widget. It seems the Widget Manager did not come with any files to modify - am I supposed to create these myself? Is the answer elsewhere?

2. I've created a Logout link which I've placed in the header area, and it's fine except that it is surrounded with a purple border (I'm assuming because it is a link). I'd really like to either remove the border all together, or at least change the color. I've gone through all the css files with a fine tooth comb (and my eyes too) but can't seem to find the magic code to change this.

Can anyone assist me? Thank you!

jseth

Community Member, 98 Posts

6 March 2010 at 9:00am

Solved one question - in the layout.css, I increased the % of the font size, which gave me a larger font for, well, everything, but did make the rss feed links readable, then I just needed to adjust the font sizes throughout the rest of the code to return them to their relative desired sizes.

I'm still looking for where to change the link color, if anyone has any suggestions!