Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Upgrading SilverStripe /

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Upgrade TinyMCE

Go to End

11 Posts   6783 Views

scottfromoz

Community Member, 1 Post

7 March 2012 at 12:07pm

I am trying to get more access to html coding via ss. I have tried adding the full list to valid_elements but it did not make any difference, I tried setting to advanced and there was no change in the buttons I saw. I have even now just copied all the files from the latest version of tinymce over the top of my old files, and still there is no change (the buttons all look like the old buttons). Is there some re-compiling step I am missing?

Lucas

Community Member, 10 Posts

7 March 2012 at 1:01pm

Well, not sure of your specific problem, but when nothing else works, try this process:

1.Find your silverstripe cache directory. On my machine it's in /tmp/silverstripe-cache-websitename
Remove all the contents beneath this directory.

2. Visit YOUR_SITE_URL/dev/build?flush=all

3. Close the page and clear your browser cache

4. Reload the site and see if anything is better.

alfry67

Community Member, 2 Posts

24 January 2013 at 11:51pm

Hi,
I'm really frustrated and I'm becoming crazy trying to customise the WYSIWYG editor menu.
I'm not actually a developer: could you please post in attach the files, just to be sure about which one I have to modify and how?
It can be really useful to specify files name and paths :)
I would add buttons like FontSize because without it's really hard to edit a page.....
Thank you
alfredo

Go to Top