Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Upgrading SilverStripe /

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Corrupt archive

Go to End

4 Posts   2228 Views

redrose

Community Member, 3 Posts

26 February 2009 at 8:41pm

Hi,

I downloaded latest version of silverstripe from the website.When I unzip it I am getting corrupt archive error.Can you please tell me from where to download silverstripe v2.3.0 as I need to upgrade my existing system.
Thanks in advance.

Sam

Administrator, 690 Posts

26 February 2009 at 8:49pm

http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/downloads/SilverStripe-v2.3.0.tar.gz works for me. Perhaps something went wrong with your browser during download?

f1mpen

Community Member, 2 Posts

20 July 2009 at 9:58pm

Hi everyone!
Silverstripe seems very nice but i get corrupt archive everytime i get to extracting the folder with the sapphire folder and 3 files

SilverStripe-v2.3.2(2).tar the download is error free and when i test archive in winrar it says no errors but when i extract the first time i get the exact same file that i have to extract again and that´s when the error comes up, do i need another program to extract this file?
Im on windows xp, do i need ubuntu or something to extract the files and upload them to my apache server online?
Thanx in advance for any suggestions/ f1mp

f1mpen

Community Member, 2 Posts

21 July 2009 at 2:19am

Nm i fixed the extraction error with gunzip and 7-zip :()