You need to be logged in
If you have built your own website using SilverStripe, you can show it to the world in our Community Showcase.
Join the SilverStripe community and take part in discussion, showcase your SilverStripe sites and get professional developers helping on your projects.
SilverStripe showcases allow you to share a case study of your work with the world!
In order to present your work in the best light here are some simple guidelines to follow.
In the submission form please provide:
- 1x Desktop screenshot 1280x720.
- 1x Mobile screenshot 320 x 568.
For all images please exclude the browser and operating system UI (the "chrome").
- A title for the case study (get creative, write something to catch peoples interest).
- An abstract which summarises the main content in around 100 words.
- A main body of your case study approx. 500-800 words, here is a basic structure to get you started:
- Brief overview of the project and client.
- How did you use SilverStripe within the project and what did you do?
- Key challenge of the project you overcame using SilverStripe, any technical information/modules/tools used?
- What can the client do now that the project was delivered?
Things to consider
- Run your case study past your client for their input (and in some cases, permission!).
- Pick interesting looking pages to take your screenshots from.