Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Workflow Install error

3 Posts   1031 Views

KS

Community Member, 10 Posts

12 October 2010 at 9:33am

I installed legacydatetimefields. I placed CMS Workflow-v1.0-rc4 in the root directory. Put the two-step decorators in the mysite\_config.php when I run the dev/build?flush=all I see (in green) where it builds tables etc.. I see(in blue) where the fieldmember.classname gets changed.

Then I run into a big USER NOTICE

[User Notice] Group::addToGroupByName is deprecated. Please use $member->addToGroupByCode($groupcode)

Source

177       }
179       return $labels;
180    }
182    /**
183     * @deprecated 2.5
184     */
185    public static function addToGroupByName($member, $groupcode) {
186       user_error('Group::addToGroupByName is deprecated. Please use $member->addToGroupByCode($groupcode)', E_USER_NOTICE);
188       return $member->addToGroupByCode($groupcode);
189    }
191    /**
192     * Overloaded getter.

I can rebuild without cmsworkflow and get it working again but a reinstall does not show the same errors yet I can not edit the pages in the cms after that.

Any Ideas?

Thank you,

KS

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

12 October 2010 at 2:46pm

Its simply a user error. Try the latest trunk release of cmsworkflow to see if its been fixed already. If it hasn't then please raise this as a bug on open.silverstripe.org. It's a simply matter of changing Group::addToGroupByName($member, 'foo'); to $member->addToGroupByCode('foo');

KS

Community Member, 10 Posts

13 October 2010 at 5:11am

I started from scratch and found that it was me that was the problem. I didn't follow the instructions on the cms-workflow readme. I only put the two step decorators in the _config.php. Do that and the whole thing will be corrupt. You have to do all of the decorators.

Thanks,
KS