Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

SS 2.2.0rc1- OpenID

5 Posts   1376 Views

dio5

Community Member, 501 Posts

14 November 2007 at 11:09pm

Hi,

I'm trying to log in with my openid from myopenid but I just can't get in.

I've added the openID url to the member in Security, but everytime I want to login
I get :

"Either your account is not enabled for OpenID/i-name authentication or the entered identifier is wrong. Please try again."

I must be overlooking something stupid here. Do I have to add something somewhere? Or enable something in openID? I've tried with three different openid-urls...

Or could the problem be the fact that I'm doing it on localhost?

Sigurd

Forum Moderator, 628 Posts

16 November 2007 at 5:38pm

What's your OpenID? If your openid server is delegated, then it wouldn't have worked yet; a fix is in 220rc2 that will come out next week.

dio5

Community Member, 501 Posts

16 November 2007 at 10:43pm

Just a normal openid, nothing delegated.

But I've heard there was something not working, so I'll check again for a new version on svn in some days.

Sigurd

Forum Moderator, 628 Posts

19 November 2007 at 11:46am

The item that wasn't working was delegated openid. Check out the rc2 that is being built shortly; sign up to our silverstripe annoucements list to be emailed when it comes out;

http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-announce/

sonicparke

74 Posts

28 November 2007 at 8:41pm

This hasn't worked for me at all when using a delegated openid. I've upgraded to the full version of 2.2.0 and I'm still getting the same error.

"Either your account is not enabled for OpenID/i-name authentication or the entered identifier is wrong."

However, when I use "openid.aol.com/screenname" it works fine. Anybody have any thoughts on this?