This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.
Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.
Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo
2 Posts 1265 Views
27 November 2007 at 5:48pm
Announcing SilverStripe 2.2.0-rc4, which fixes a number of minor bugs in
rc3. Please help us test rc4 so we can get SilverStripe 2.2.0 stable out
- Fixed bug with 404 header
- Browscap class now uses local copy of browscap.ini
- If there is a cache folder in the webroot, it should named
- Fixed incorrect casing of 'SiteTree' on VirtualPage::onBeforeWrite()
27 November 2007 at 11:24pm
- silverstripe-cache works as before
- 404 errors work
- ImageField widget allows attaching existing images