Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Blog holder page shows no blog entries in Firefox or Chrome

3 Posts   520 Views

Gwyn

Community Member, 2 Posts

8 January 2014 at 1:22pm

Hi there,

I have a blog module running on Silverstripe 3.1.1. In Internet Explorer, the blog holder page lists all blog entries, but in Firefox and Chrome, nothing shows up. You just get a message saying there are no blog entries. You can get individual blog entries to show if you paste in the URL for a particular entry.

The problem is new. Everything worked fine in Chrome and Firefox before Xmas.

Can anyone help?

Gwyn

beeonline

Community Member, 6 Posts

23 January 2014 at 11:50am

Hi Gyyn,

Did you figure this out?
I came across the same issue in the New Year and found it was to do with the
'When you first open the blog, how many entries should I show' selection on the 'Settings' tab of the blog holder page.

Set this to 'All entries' and the posts will re-appear (with pagination if applicable).

There seems to be a bug if it is set to anything other than 'All entries', presumably because the previous month being in a different year. I didn't bother looking as I wanted to show all posts. ;)

Hope that helps.

Gwyn

Community Member, 2 Posts

27 January 2014 at 12:58pm

Thanks for that. I had the blog set to show last three months. And for some reason, it was showing the last two months today! But I will change to show all.
Cheers
Gwyn