Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Warning: Warning: there are two 'BulkLoader' files both containing the same class

2 Posts   1434 Views

xcommum

Community Member, 10 Posts

27 March 2009 at 2:36am

I keep getting this error every now and then when I visit our site with SilverStripe installed: Warning: Warning: there are two 'BulkLoader' files both containing the same class: '/home/public_html/sapphire/dev/BulkLoader.php' and '/home/public_html/cms/code/BulkLoader.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 253

If I open the Manifest Builder.php file line 253 is: user_error("Warning: there are two '$itemCode' files both containing the same class: '$folder/$item' and '{$classMap[$itemCode]}'.
This might mean that the wrong code is being used.", E_USER_WARNING);

I have installed 2.3 overtop 2.2 and then reverted back to 2.2 because of issues we were having with 2.3. Any suggestions on a fix for this?

xcommum

Community Member, 10 Posts

27 March 2009 at 2:43am

I noticed there was an extra folder in /sapphire called "dev". Not sure if this folder is proprietary to 2.3 and not 2.2, so I deleted the entire "dev" folder (since I am running 2.2 again) and it took the error away for the time being, not sure if it will return or not, I will let everyone know.

For the time being this seems to be where the problems are..