A big merry xmas and a happy hacking holidays to all the SilverStripe CMS developers around the world.
A few of the community in Wellington, NZ got together to get their pre-xmas hack on at the last hackfest. Some new faces, some regulars and a brief apperance from Aaron 'UncleCheese' Carlino.
- Pull requests reduced from 80 down to 68.
- Simon_w made a patch to HipHopVM
- WillR made improvements to UX for moderating comments, CMS Polish, Fixed CMS section icons, button alignments, form field styles and added the ability to put an external link in a GridField.
- Camfindlay completed some work towards improving the spam situation in the forums.
- Ss23 managed to compile and get SilverStripe to run on HipHopVM (following simon_w's lead) and fixed an occasional test failure.
- Lots of great learning about SilverStripe CMS was had by all and as always the value was in the conversations rather than the deliverables themselves.
See you in 2014 for more SilverStripe Community Awesomeness.