Speakers have been confirmed for StripeCon 2015 - The SilverStripe European Conference 2015 - a free community run event taking place on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October 2015 in London, UK. Talks will cater for everyone - SilverStripe experts, intermediates, beginners, and even for those that have never heard of SilverStripe before.
There will be over 11 speakers covering a diverse range of SilverStripe topics:
- CEO and co-founder of SilverStripe, Sam Minnée, will kick off the conference with a talk on the state of SilverStripe and the future of SilverStripe 4+
- For frontend workflows, Matt Bailey from GPMD will demonstrate these for you
- Werner Krauss will show you how to deploy your site the right way
- Other topics range from how to host a SilverStripe site (Derk Gortemaker of Twisted Bytes), implementing effective Indexes (Philipp Krenn), to ecommerce (Mark Guinn) and deploying SilverStripe using terminal tools (Anselm Christophersen)
- In the speakers’ line, we also have Colin Richardson and Loz Calver from Bigfork, Dan Hensby, Alex Young, and more.
In between presentations, there will be lightning talks where you can show off something awesome that you have built with SilverStripe, a breakfast open forum to discuss how to make SilverStripe better, and a session for speakers to demo what they talked from the previous day in more detail.
There will also be plenty of opportunities over breakfasts, lunches and after-conference drinks for you to socialise, discuss and share ideas. And don’t forget about the pre-conference drinks on the evening of 15th October (location TBC - keep an eye on Twitter).
For a full schedule, go to the StripeCon 2015 Schedule.