Just wondering if you're aware of any known issues with this module and SilverStripe version 2.4.1.
I've had two problems:
1. The configuration tab for a SlideShowPro page is blank
2. The Slideshow doesn't open because the XML isn't coming through. If I try to open the XML link directly in the browser, I see an error page.
I've installed the latest versions of all your modules from SVN.
I have another install on version 2.3.4 that works great using the same host (GoDaddy).
Sorry for not being more specific. When I open the XML -http://mysite.com/slideshow/xml- in the browser, the server is not returning the slideshow data. It does set the content type in the header as text/xml, but the data is just a SilverStripe error page:
There has been an error
The website server has not been able to respond to your request.