Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

TableField: Unable to remove rows

Go to End

5 Posts   2021 Views

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 August 2008 at 4:02am

I have created and events module, part of this module is categories of events using the TableField object. However, everyting on the UI works, but when I save an updated list of categories, the ones dleeted re-appear. Not sure why they are not being deleted in database. Is there something I am missing in the use of this field as far as removing data goes?

Forum Moderator, 5522 Posts

5 August 2008 at 2:55pm

Could you try hit 'Save and Publish' after you hit delete.. Seems weird you would need to save after you delete but you could try it

6 August 2008 at 12:31am

I have tried Save & Publish. For same result. I followed Tutorial for many-to-many or HABTM relationship for Categories. Is this code outdated?

3 September 2008 at 4:04am

I have nearly the same problem with the filesystem. I can delete files and create new folders, they are also deleted/created in the Database, but everytime I reload the Files&Images-Page it seems like the system loads a backup and all is like before.
Any suggestions?

Community Member, 167 Posts

3 September 2008 at 5:38am

I have this with checking and unchecking entries in a tablefield with a manymany relationship set-up...