I have a complex website built with 3.0.5 and i need to upgrade it to 4.0.0-alpha6.
What I've done so far
* I changed composer.json with the version I want and run 'composer update'
* I replaced all the old modules with the new versions that support 4.0
* Now I keep getting errors/incompatibilities. When i fix something and refresh I get another and so on.
* Have I approched this update the right way? If not what should I do instead?
* I've seen some available tool to namespace classes but chouldn't really understand how that works, so no success there either.
I would appreciate any kind of help here.