This month’s ‘Site of the Month’ goes to Bullet Brands, which was created by Toast, a SilverStripe Professional Partner.
Bullet Brands started a health revolution that has transformed millions of lives. They set their sights on marketing and distributing a variety of highly recognisable consumer products including Nutribullet, Magic Bullet and their most recent addition to the family, Veggie Bullet. Bullet Brands aims to create products designed to handle the strain of everyday use.
For the team at Toast, they wanted to produce a modern, fresh and user friendly experience for the users of Bullet Brands. The brand is constantly growing alongside its consumers and their new website needed the ability to cater for this with a healthy living approach. They achieved this by giving users related accessories and recipes to assist them with their new products. The challenge of this build was that each product line carries its own brand, focus and identity and each section of the site needed to reflect this. The site needed the ability to aid the marketing team in creating compelling promotions with a variety of sales techniques. These included multi-payment products, on-purchase redemption codes, bonus products, coupons and much more.
The Toast team outlined each existing brand and forecasted future products to ensure new sections of the site could be housed on the new Bullet Brands platform. They chose SilverStripe for this client as it ensured that they would easily be able to manage the release of these products with themes and custom brands for each section from within the CMS. The outcome of the website ensures NutriBullet takes the lead on its competitors, it is clean, fresh and simple with a health and well-being twist. It is simple to navigate between product ranges and allows the user have a seamless shopping experience from the moment they enter the site to the moment the receive their products. In close collaboration with the team at Bullet Brands, they’re proud to announce their latest ecommerce website launch for www.bulletbrands.co.nz and www.bulletbrands.com.au. They have given their marketing and sales team the tools they need to assist their consumers in healthy living and ensure that any future products released under bullet brands will have a positive impact on the lives of its users.
This project made use of the following SilverStripe modules, which helped create the finished product seen below.
- omnipay/manual - Manual driver for the Omnipay PHP payment processing library
- omnipay/paypal - PayPal driver
- omnipay/paymentexpress - PaymentExpress driver
- toastnz/flat-cms - Allows you to choose a base colour and site logo if wanted
- toastnz/toast-seo - Adjust SEO properties on a page by page basis
- drewm/mailchimp-api - Minimum abstraction MailChimp API v3 wrapper, in PHP
- silvershop/discounts - Adds Discount and Coupon support for SilverShop
- unclecheese/dropzone - An HTML5 upload field for the CMS and frontend forms
- silverstripe/cms - The SilverStripe Content Management System
- toastnz/open-graph - Adds Open Graph meta information to your site
- unclecheese/betterbuttons - Adds new form actions and buttons to GridField detail form
- toastnz/twitter-card - Adds Twitter Cards to your site
- toastnz/silvershop-api - Simple API for use with the Silvershop module
- undefinedoffset/sortablegridfield - Adds drag and drop functionality to GridField
- silverstripe/framework - The SilverStripe framework
- jonom/silverstripe-betternavigator - Front-end utility menu for SilverStripe websites
- wilr/silverstripe-googlesitemaps - SilverStripe support for the Google Sitemaps XML
- silverstripe-australia/gridfieldextensions - A collection of useful grid field components
- silverstripe/tagfield - Provides a Formfield for saving a string of tags
- toastnz/gradify - Gradify php implementation SilverStripe
- silverstripe/userforms - UserForms enables CMS users to simplify creating dynamic forms
- unclecheese/silverstripe-kickassets - Provides an alternative file management interface
- silverstripe/subsites - Allows the user to run multiple sites from a single SilverStripe install
- silverstripe/homepagefordomain - Designate a page anywhere in the tree as homepage
- silverstripe/secureassets - Adds access restrictions to folders in assets
The key modules to note (as outlined by Toast) are:
- Toast SEO
- Flat CMS
- SilverShop API
Reach Your Market
Toast’s dynamic and professional team are focused on producing integrated advertising, digital and branded experiences to amplify your business. Get in touch the the team at Toast if you think they can help your business.